Crunchyroll has just announced a new Fall 2021 line-up with more than 30 series, including Platinum End, Crunchyroll and Adult Swim original series Blade Runner: Black Lotus, SAKUGAN and the Crunchyroll Original series High Guardian Spice.
Check out the trailers for titles streaming on Crunchyroll this season:
Blade Runner: Black Lotus – (A Crunchyroll and Adult Swim Original) Taking place in Los Angeles 2032, a new story in the Blade Runner universe unfolds.
Fena: Pirate Princess – (A Crunchyroll and Adult Swim Original) An orphan escapes to the high seas and takes her place as captain of a pirate crew for a swashbuckling adventure.
Platinum End – From the creators of Death Note, a young boy must fight against 12 other humans to become the next god of the world.
Restaurant to Another World 2 – The Western Restaurant Nekoya welcomes you for another course.
SAKUGAN – A father and daughter team up to pilot their powerful mech to fight monsters and explore the mysteries of the “Labyrinth.”
High Guardian Spice – (A Crunchyroll and Adult Swim Original) From creator Raye Rodriguez, four fierce girls join High Guardian Academy to become heroes and protect the world from unknown threats.
New simulcast series heading to Crunchyroll this fall include:
- 86 Eighty-Six – In Season 2, the battles of Lena and the Eighty-Six continue as they try to find a safe-haven.
- Muv-Luv Alternative – The Tactical Surface Fighters continue the fight against the extraterrestrial species BETA.
- takt op.Destiny – Magic users named Conductors team up with magical girls and use classical music to defeat monsters invading earth.
- The Faraway Paladin – Raised by three undead, a young child ventures out to learn more about the world and become a famed Paladin.
- The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew it, My Life Had It Made – After eating the Fruits of Evolution, one high school student and a gorilla’s life will be changed forever.
- The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window – A bookstore clerk who can see ghosts teams up with an exorcist to solve bizarre mysteries.
- The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat – A legendary assassin is reincarnated in another world where, using his modern knowledge, he becomes a great soldier.
- World’s End Harem – The anime is based on the manga of the same name by Link and Kotaro Shono that began serialization in 2016 on Shonen Jump+.
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon – The Second Act – The sequel to the famous feudal fairy tale continues.
Returning favorites streaming soon include:
- Boruto: Naruto Next Generations – Boruto continues his adventures to become the ultimate ninja with Team 7 along with the ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village.
- Case Closed – Ace teen detective Shinichi Kudo solves cases after becoming trapped in the body of a ten-year-old.
- Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai – Based on the classic Dragon Quest series, the anime follows Dai and his party in their grand adventure to defeat the demon lord Hadlar.
- Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House – Two girls chase after their dreams in the ancient capital in this healing slice-of-life anime about an aspiring maiko and the house chef.
- The Quatope on White Sand – One former idol goes to Okinawa and finds a new life helping a struggling aquarium from shutting down.
- The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! – After the Dark Realm falls and the Great Jahy is defeated, she must survive in the human world and in a one-room apartment.
- Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure – The brand new PreCure series gets tropical.
- One Piece – Luffy and the Straw Hats continue their adventures in Wano and fight against the powerful Emperors.
New shorts recently added to the Crunchyroll catalog:
- Ganbare Doukichan – From the creator of Miru Tights comes a new anime about three coworkers and their everyday lives.
- Tawawa on Monday – A salaryman and a high school girl become friends as they ride the train together every Monday.
Crunchyroll serves a global community of more than 5 million subscribers and 120 million registered users in more than 200 countries and territories. This latest slate of series will complement Crunchyroll’s existing library of more than 1,000 titles and 30,000 episodes, available to stream now.