ASF :::BEST LEARNING UPLOADS
FROM THE LIBRARY COLLECTIONS BEST
Throughout these lessons, we’ll go over the steps necessary to creating concept storyboards. There are times when static storyboards aren’t enough to articulate a scene to producers or directors. That’s when we have to take our work to the next level and animate the boards into simple animatics, so there nothing is left to wonder, and the vision is fully conveyed. The steps are simple but very crucial, and we’ll be using both Photoshop and After Effects to complete our task.
01. Introduction and project overview.
02. Initial storyboard layouts.
03. Roughing in our frames
04. Determining reusable assets
05. Laying down line art
06. Filling in and flushing out our assets
07. Finishing up our animatable assets
08. Setting up and importing our footage
09. Organizing our asset layers
10. Animating our background asset
11. Refining our shot animations
12. Creating depth with color effects
13. Reviewing completed shots
14. Adding our final touches
15. Editing the final sequence
16. Working with the render queue
purchase_link id=”779″ style=”button” color=”blue” text=”Buy Now”]