“There Are No Stupid Questions” Weekly Thread | May 15th, 2019
#Hello and welcome to our **”No Stupid Questions”** thread.
##What is a “No Stupid Questions” thread you may ask? It’s simple! There is no such thing as a stupid question in this thread, feel free to ask any question that’s on your mind!
* Wondering what animation program to use? Ask away!
* Curious as to how viable animation is as a career? This is the place for you!
* Can’t quite get the hang of this one technique? Someone is sure to help!
Now of course there are some rules to follow, quite simple ones too! Please review the following:
1. There are no stupid questions, anything is fair game. [Just because you know something doesn’t mean everyone does!](http://i.imgur.com/9torI5i.png)
1. Don’t spam the thread with the same question if you don’t get answered, maybe try the next thread!
1. The post stays up and will take any beginner questions until the next one goes up. Any beginner questions found outside the thread will be deleted and redirected here
1. Ask as many questions as you like while the thread is up, and feel free to post in the next thread once the current one’s run has finished. Try to keep your questions to as few posts as possible, though!
This thread is meant for questions that don’t encourage a lot of discussion. If you wish to start a discussion outside of this thread, go right ahead! Please be courteous and respect others, as the best way to get help is to make sure people will want to help you, and don’t forget to sort this thread by new so you can see any questions that might have been left unanswered!