What’s the type of animation style called where the lines are moving (i.e. just redrawn, the subject is not moving but the lines are)?


sorry if i framed the question badly. but the animation style in which the lines are redrawn in the same place then put together, it kinda looks like static? i know theres a specific word for it, im looking for that word.

here’s a subtle example of it: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk)


View Reddit by hollywoodbinchView Source

Leave a Reply